Thursday, August 12, 2010

Animal Prints

My deepest apologizes for not posting in months.  I promise these shoes will make up for my absence.

I have searched the web high and low for the trendiest shoes this fall.  This season animal print shoes are back with a vengence.  You can spot the hottest celebrities rocking them from Rihanna to Kim K.  I'm not really a big fan of animal print but I must admit these are nice shoes.  Below I have listed a few pairs that even the most budget friendly shoe diva can afford.

Let me know if they or HAWT or NOT....


Topshop is selling the SNOWFLOWER Peep Toe Platforms for $145.  I love the heel on this shoe!
To purchase these platforms go to Topshop





I love shoes by Charles David, he rarley disappoints.  You can find the Charles by Charles David Women's Curvey Platform Pump on Amazon for $164.95.



I like the ribbon trim and  bow detail (don't judge me) on these Betsey Johnson 'Nelson' Pump.  You can purchase these babies at Nordstrom for $139.95




Here are a pair of Steve Madden Crissyyl that I may even add to my closet.  These 5" platform heels are available at Zappos for $109.95 with FREE shipping, Shoes for $99 with FREE shipping, and at Endless for $109.95 with FREE overnight shipping


I'm going to end with a bootie for the fearless shoe diva.  This Rachel Roy Wagner bootie is available for purchase now but will not be shipped until 10/11/10.  You can purchase them directly from Rachel's website for $169

No comments:

Post a Comment