Friday, August 13, 2010

Clogs

I can't believe clogs are coming back this fall and I know I'm not the only one.  I saw a young girl on the train not to long ago rocking a pair from the early 90s, I tweeted are clogs really back.  Maybe b/c I haven't been keeping up with the lastest shoe trends, I was a little in the dark.  So I did some research to find that they are back out but better than ever!

I am really feeling the clog bottom boots. They are so not the clogs I remember from grade school *big sigh of relif*

The Falken Ankle Cuff Clog will have to make it's way into my closet soon.  These boots are super cute!  You can get them from Free People for $198, Bloomingdales for $200, Zappos for $200.95 with FREE shipping


Fritz Bows & Arrows Clog are a take on the old style clog with a two thousand ten twist.  You can purchase these clogs from Free People for $148


My heart belongs to pumps, so I was excited to find a uber cute pair of peep toe clog pumps.  Peep (ha!) these Dolce Vita - Apple Open Toe Suede Clog Pumps available at Saks Fifth Ave for only $159

My friends over at TopShop stay on top of all the lastest fashion trends.  As you can still with the ASHBY Buckle Detailed Clog Boots.  These cloots (clog + boots) are availabe for $180


Steve Madden has done an excellent job on putting a modern spin on the clogs.  The Daynity Peep-Toe Platform Clogs are exactly what my "crazy" coworkers have been looking for (smile ladies).  You can purchase these at Steve Madden or Piperlime for $59.99

The fab-u-lous Jeffery Campbell strikes again with the Snick Suede Platform Clog.  I can so see my girl 'Agatha' rocking these babies.  You can purchase the Snick at Boutique to You for $115 or at Lori's for $138






Even Coach has join in on the action with their Rena Clog.  You can get the Rena at Macy's or at Coach for $198


One more before I close out today, check out the N.Y.L.A Shonda Clog boot.  You can purchase these at DSW for 109.95
 

No comments:

Post a Comment