Friday, August 13, 2010

Military

Another trend this season happens to be military inspired shoes (and clothes).  So to salute our brothers & sisters in the armed forces, I have the hottest & most affordable shoes below for your viewing and shopping pleasure.

Nine West has done a good job with the Donley which was featured in Vogue and Lucky magazine's September 2010 issues.  This bootie is available now for purchase but does not ship until 9/28/10.  I will hop on this shoe NOW.  Of course you can get it directly from Nine West for $129


I'm also feeling these Evander mid calf boots by Steve Madden.  You can get them directly from his site for $169.95 in olive or black.  I would actually go for the olive color (surprise to those who know me)



These boots from Dollhouse are cute and super affordable!  I must admit I have never worn Dollhouse shoes before so I can not vouch for durablity.  But at $64.95 you can buy two pair just in case :-) from Amazon

Dollhouse Women's Rogeri Boot,Black,8.5 M US
For those who don't mind maxing out the American Express for a uber HAWT pair of boots, break them out NOW.  My fav designer Christian Louboutin has combined two of the hottest trends in one boot....over the knee and military inspired! 

When I saw these Flannel Over-The-Knee Boots I had an instant SHOEGASM!!!!  How can you not when you see anything by CL?

At Neiman Marcus the boot is going for $1595 and comes in black or military colored green.  If you pick these up and wear a size 10, drop me line so I can borrow them LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment